have you ever read a fic and your favorite character said something SO OOC THAT U LITERALLY HAD TO PAUSE AND TAKE A MOMENT
I want to do adult things with you
*moans* pay the mortgage
*breathes* go make sure we turned off all the lights, our utility bill was fucking $300 this month
yesterday in the car my mom said “theres always the one gay twin out of a pair” and my twin brother and I shot a glance at one another because we’re both the gay twin
when hannibal gets caught and everyone realizes they’ve been eating humans i just want a montage of everyone’s face and fancy music playing in the back
Ellen Page attends the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter on March 2, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.
More super important things in Paris:
1) An unsuspecting child approaches the winged equivalent of Satan
2) Red pandas are actually ginger dogs
4) Selfies with Victor Hugo
5) ‘but there weren’t black people in Europe and Frozen was historically accurate!’ - a response
Important things seen in Paris:
1) Judgemental gay ducks in La Fontaine de Marie Medici
2) a gargoyle equally upset as me about the entry fee to Museé Cluny.
3) a man successfully breaking into a car using a baguette on the Île-saint-Louis.
4) traditional papal drag queen wear at Notre Dame
5) a French baptism at St. Sterevin. The father is playing a yellow accordion.